Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Library staff is here to help you. Don't hesitate to:
- Ask at the Reference Desk for help with Cuesta Library Search, specialized databases, the Internet, and/or other questions about how to do research.
- Ask at the Circulation Desk for Reserve books, course textbooks, sample tests, DVDs, CDs, and any other material put there by your instructor.
- There are public computers available at the library.
- Computers are loaded with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You can print, email, or save work to a flash drive.
- There are over 77,000 volumes, plus access to 13,000 electronic books (eBooks), in the Cuesta College Library system.
- Check out books for two weeks with an ASCC card or picture ID.
- Periodicals (magazines, newspapers, and journals), reserve materials, and reference books are for use only in the library.
- Check books out at the Circulation Desk in the Lobby area.
The North County and SLO campuses both have black-and-white and color copiers. There is a print station where you can release your print jobs.
Currently printing is free for a limited number of copies. If you have a large print job, please speak with one of the librarians and we will work with you on getting it printed.
- Some library materials are set aside at the Circulation Desk for limited checkout because of their high demand.
- Current textbooks, tests, books, articles, videos, and CDs are all found at the Circulation Desk.
- These are checked out for a two-hour period and must be used in the library.
- An ASCC card or picture ID is required to check out reserve items.
Group Study Rooms
- The Library has study rooms with white boards available for use without reservations.
- If all rooms are in use, priority is given to groups of two or more students.