One Search makes it easy to find books, journal and magazine articles, eBooks, videos and streaming media from a single search box, with one list of results and options for refining them.
- Go to the Cuesta Library's One Search box on the Library Home Page or myCuesta (under Resources tab)
- Type in any keyword or phrase and choose the Search icon or Enter key on your keyboard
- For the broadest results, do not change the default search (Everything)
Understanding Your Results
- Your results are sorted by relevance to your search term(s)
- The results list contains books, articles, and videos
- Each entry on your results list includes the title, author, date, and type of source
- Items available online in their entirety say Available Online through Cuesta College
To find print books
- Find the location, call number, and availability of the book at the end of the entry
- Write down the call number to find it on the library shelves
To find articles
- Click on the title of the article
- Click on the database title under the heading "View Online"
- Choose the PDF full text link