Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Exploring One Search
One Search makes it easy to find books, journal and magazine articles, eBooks, videos and streaming media from a single search box, with one list of results and options for refining them.
- Go to the Cuesta Library's One Search box on the Library Home Page or myCuesta (under Resources tab)
- Type in any keyword or phrase and choose the Search icon or Enter key on your keyboard
- For the broadest results, do not change the default search (Everything)
Understanding Your Results
- Your results are sorted by relevance to your search term(s)
- The results list contains books, articles, and videos
- Each entry on your results list includes the title, author, date, and type of source
- Items available online in their entirety say Available Online through Cuesta College
To find print books
- Find the location, call number, and availability of the book at the end of the entry
- Write down the call number to find it on the library shelves
To find articles
- Click on the title of the article
- Click on the database title under the heading "View Online"
- Choose the PDF full text link
Need a Book from Another Library?
See how to order a book from a different Cuesta campus:
See how to order a book from a different library system: